things i am not into
- cherries, skulls, bettie page, that emily strange thing, any kind of dumb rockabilly stuff or mall goth stuff
- anime or like... 75% of japanese pop culture stuff
- internet humor, internet slang ('fail', the baffling contingent who thinks 'ftw' means anything but 'fuck the world', lolcats), internet comic strips (achewood, xkcd, that dinosaur one, etc.)
- stand up comedy (i do like patton oswalt, but that's like... it), british comedy like monty python, eddie izzard, the IT crowd, etc.
- any kind of vampire besides dracula (no vampires with sunglasses, jobs, love interests that aren't pure bloodlust, etc.)
my next installment will include a list of things i am into. maybe i'll do that this afternoon if i get bored !
yesterday i was profoundly depressed because i've been screwing up my birth control schedule (i forgot it monday, took two tuesday, forgot wednesday, took one randomly yesterday morning...?).
i didn't make the connection though, i was like, "welppppppp, life suddenly sucks and i have no friends and everything sucks and everyone hates me and i hate everyone" until that night. christina met me after work to take an exciting trip to cvs with me (wooooo cat litter), and mouse graciously came over to keep me company and give me long hugs. hormones are fucking weird. taking these has lessened my anxiety a lot but since i started taking them i've been pretty bummed and lethargic and tired all the time. maybe i'll talk to my doctor about other anxiety management stuff, though i'll be sad to say goodbye to all the indiscriminate rawdogging microgestin has afforded me.
this weekend should be fun- nick and sandi are probably coming down from nyc to stay with us tonight. it's going to pour so i think we're playing a board game? apples to apples? christina explained it and it sounds like i can't cheat so i'm not sure i'll have fun. on saturday, mouse and i are going to continue our theme and watch enemy at the gates. i'll also see if i can get mike around, and diana should be in town doing hair.
oh ! i forgot to mention this, but no one was really on to raid last night so we did a 10 man and i had the best time? i was totally exhausted but we had a really good group with almost no duds and talking to everyone on vent was fun. i got to show off my french skills (i know three colors, man, woman, and i can count to two but i couldn't remember one) to the two french canadians who were in the group. one of them also told me that in quebec, the simpsons is called 'les simpsons'.